The January Glam bag has had a lot of people talking; issue being this months bag did not include any cosmetics. I read a lot of comments on social media regarding this and there were a lot of Ipsy customers that felt very passionate about it.
I just want to give MY opinion and say that cosmetics or not, I loved this months bag. Ipsy is a beauty subscription service. Beauty has a wide range and is not limited to only cosmetics.
Besides, I think it’s great that they switched it up a bit. Everything that came in the bag was something I needed and it came at the perfect time! The only thing I can semi-complain about is my nail polish. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a lovely polish, but a friend of mine received a light pink almost neutral polish that I adored. Good thing I can use my Ipsy coupon codes to purchase it! All in all, for my second month as an Ipsy customer, I am completely satisfied and looking forward to continuing my subscription!
1. Soho Concealer Brush: has a nice grip!
2. Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter: smells amazing, 100% VEGAN.
3. Nailtini Nail Laquer: bold red color, applies smoothly.
4. Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil: makes hair incredibly soft and shiny, ORGANIC.
5. Big Sexy Hair Hairspray: incredible hold! I always use this hairspray and had recently finished a bottle.
Thank you, Ipsy! Also, thank you to my awesome boyfriend who pays for my subscription! If you are interested in signing up for this service click here.