Today I want to share some cool news with you guys. Selene Galindo from Restoration Beauty, nominated me for the Leibster Award. I was very excited and honored to learn that she thought of me as a choice, so thanks again Selene. If you haven’t already checked out her site I suggest you do! Right now she has an awesome organizing series going on that I am finding very helpful, seeing as I can be a hot mess!
Now if you don’t know what the Leibster Award is, let me just break it down real quick.
In German, Liebster means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. I don’t know about you, but I’d feel proud to know anyone thought of me in that sense. It’s a huge compliment! So The Liebster Award helps to promote new blogs that have less than 200 followers. Nominees share facts about themselves, answer some fun questions from the person who nominated them and finally returns the love by nominating blogs they enjoy!
- The nominee must link back to the blogger who nominated them.
- The nominee must state 11 facts about themselves, and then answer the 11 questions provided for them by the person who nominated them.
- The nominee must then nominate bloggers with less than 200 followers, who they think deserve the recognition, and pose 11 new questions for them to answer.
- They must then tell the bloggers who they have nominated about the award.
So let’s start with the 11Facts About Me!
1. I am the youngest of 6 brothers and sisters.
2. I am obsessed with my wiener dogs.
3. I try to be a tough person, but I’m actually pretty sensitive.
4. I’m a Libra and I love me some Taurus’.
6. I have more guy friends than girlfriends but I can’t talk to them about makeup and fashion which is one of the reasons I started blogging.
7. I have a dermal piercing on my chest.
8. Long, meaningful conversations are my favorite.
9. I have 5 tattoos, planning on another soon.
10. I’m in love.
11. Music is my therapy.
These are the questions Seline had me answer.
- What is your favorite makeup look?
I love glowing skin, bold lips, and long lashes!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right now I’m California dreamin!
- What one beauty product can’t you live without?
At the moment it’s bb creams!
- Who is the person in your life that knows you the best?
My mother for sure!
- How long does it take you to get ready on an average day?
I like to take my time getting ready it’s half the fun! If I take a nice hot bath then a good two hours!
- If you could have any superpower, which would you choose?
To go back in time. It’d be so cool to just relive old memories.
- What else, besides what you blog about, are you passionate about?
Ah! I’m passionate about life! Just trying to live in each moment. Oh and very passionate about my weenie babies.
- What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned in life?
I’ve learned that mistakes happen and you need to accept them and learn from them and move on. Life is about growth and you never stop learning new things.
- Are you an indoors or outdoors kind of person?
As long as it’s not cold definitely outdoors!
- What is your biggest goal/dream that you would love see realized?
Just to be able to help my parents make them proud.
- What is your favorite accessory?
earrings!!! Don’t feel like a girl unless I have them on.
&&& Drumroll please….. These are the lovely blogs I chose for the Liebster Award. If any of you have more than 200 followers I am truly sorry, I just went by the links on your pages, but I truly enjoy each of your blogs so I hope you participate! Xo!
Late Night Minutes
My Questions for you ladies are as follows:
- What brought you into the blogosphere?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- If you could do one thing to make the world a better place what would it be?
- Who is your beauty/fashion icon?
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- What are your pet peeves?
- Favorite Magazine?
- What were you like in high school?
- What is the product you would recommend to any and everyone? Beauty/skin care wise.
- One thing every girl needs in her closet?
- What trend are you over?
Can’t wait to see what you guys post! Let me know when it’s up! As for Cecil Loves, I have been working on a ton of posts for you guys. I’ve been busy with school, work, family, boyfriend, social life, weenie dogs!! But I hope you guys like what I have coming up next. I was lucky enough to win a prize from Certified Fabulous and I can’t wait to show it to you guys! Posts will be up ASAP! In the meantime hope everyone has a good Fat Tuesday! If you are in the El Paso Area check this event out, my boyfriend will be playing tonight !